This poll is pretty simple. Who do you believe will lead the Hokies in rushing in 2015?
You have 10 options. Will JC Coleman pick up where he left off at the end of the 2014 season? Will Trey Edmunds put his injuries behind him and make his way back to the top of the depth chart? Will Marshawn Williams overcome his knee injury and lead the team in rushing yards? Or will one of the other options pull and upset and become Tech’s top tailback? Choose one option in the poll below.
Who will lead Virginia Tech in rushing in 2015?
- JC Coleman (34%, 359 Votes)
- Trey Edmunds (39%, 404 Votes)
- Marshawn Williams (14%, 150 Votes)
- Shai McKenzie (3%, 34 Votes)
- Travon McMillian (6%, 66 Votes)
- Joel Caleb (1%, 8 Votes)
- Sam Rogers (0%, 4 Votes)
- DJ Reid (0%, 1 Votes)
- Jerome Wright (0%, 2 Votes)
- Deshawn McClease (1%, 13 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,041