Decision Time for Kinlaw

Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference in /data/www/ on line 125
Share on your favorite social network:
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterEmail to someoneGoogle+share on TumblrShare on Reddit

Following his visit to Virginia Tech, Stratford RB Rodney Kinlaw narrowed his list of schools to two – Virginia Tech and Penn State.

On Tuesday, Virginia Tech made an in-home visit to the Kinlaw’s, and today, Penn State was able to make its final pitch to the speedy back.

The decision will be a tough one for Kinlaw to make, and he hopes to decide by Monday at the latest.

“Hopefully, my decision will come to me in a dream or something,” said Kinlaw with a laugh. “I’m going to pray about it, and hopefully the answer will come. Both are even right now.

“I hope to decide by Friday or Monday. There will be no press conference or anything.”

During the in-home visits, both schools discussed how Kinlaw would fit into their respective offensive plans.

“Both in-home visits went pretty good,” said Kinlaw. “Both schools went over their depth charts and the history of their players. I think I could play early at either school if I play well. It depends on how I play.”

Kinlaw remains undecided between the Hokies and the Nittany Lions. He hopes to decide as early as possible, which would be Friday, but would wait until Monday if need be. This one is too close to call, as the in-home visits did not push one school ahead of the other.