This page explains how our “Hokie News” Sports Feed page works. Before emailing us to complain, please read this page.
- Our Hokie News page displays a combination of RSS feeds from various sources. As of August 2019, very few media outlets provide RSS feeds anymore, so the sources included in this listing have dwindled down to just a few. That’s not our fault and there’s nothing we can do about it.
- Many media outlets have put up pay walls, so please note that some of the links will go to pay articles; again, that’s not our fault, we’re just providing the feeds.
- Note that all stories are picked up from RSS feeds from the sources, per their categorization of their own articles. We don’t control it. If articles are miscategorized, it’s not our fault.
- Likewise, if you find articles that are out of sequence, or repeated, it’s not our fault … they’re coming from the sources that way.
- The best way to find articles for whatever topic you’re interested in reading about is TO GOOGLE THAT TOPIC. If for example, you wish to read about Hokie football, go to Google.com and search for “Virginia Tech football.” You will get tons of links that won’t appear here.