According to Chase Anastasio ‘s mother, the Robinson athlete is down to two schools.
It appears a decision could be made as soon as mid-week.
“Chase is down to two schools,” said Cathy Anastasio. “I won’t say who they are until Chase has a chance to tell them, but we will be happy with whatever decision he makes.”
Chase could not be reached for comment, and we hope to have an update soon. While Notre Dame and Virginia were the rumored leaders heading into this past weekend’s trip to Virginia Tech, I cannot speculate as to who the two teams are.
According to Bethel DE Chris Ellis, Anastasio had a good visit to Virginia Tech this past weekend. Whether that turned the tides or not for the Hokies remains to be seen.
Subscribe to read full story
Tired of low effort articles and clickbait? So are we. Subscribe to read great articles written by a full-time staff with decades of experience.
Already a subscriber? Login Here