All Hokie, All the Time. Period.

VT Womens Basketball


Joined: 12/30/19 Posts: 42
Likes: 38

This is what the NCAA website says

"Student-athletes who earn a bachelor’s degree prior to the end of their athletics eligibility may go on to compete as graduate students for another school provided they meet certain criteria or obtain an NCAA waiver."

But I have no idea either. The key word in that is "another". I think they only get exceptions for injuries or other hardships, but like I said I don't know for sure. You would think if that is the case a lot more student athletes would go to grad school just to get an extra year of eligibility.

(In response to this post by RJHokie)

Posted: 03/18/2020 at 12:03AM


Insert a Link

Enter the title of the link here:

Enter the full web address of the link here -- include the "http://" part:

Current Thread:
Will not be shocked if Mabrey is going to ND. -- Hokster 03/16/2020 8:40PM
  That sounds logical... -- Old Line Hokie 03/16/2020 10:56PM
  Correct... -- Hokie4life25 03/17/2020 8:21PM
  Can you get your grad degree and play at the same school? -- VTBBall4Ever 03/17/2020 10:22PM
  Yes, as long as you have eligibility. ** -- RJHokie 03/17/2020 10:27PM
  This is what the NCAA website says -- VTBBall4Ever 03/18/2020 12:03AM
  I think she would be -- Hokster 03/16/2020 9:18PM

Our Sponsors

Shop Our TSL Affiliate Links!