Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I feel your pain. VT, Caps, Redskins, Knicks, Reds. Been a long 21+ years since I've seen a title from any of the bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Burke Hokie View Post
    I feel your pain. VT, Caps, Redskins, Knicks, Reds. Been a long 21+ years since I've seen a title from any of the bunch.
    This is the Reds year!

You're all amateurs. Try VT, Jets, Mets, Islanders. NBA is irrelevant.
    Quote Originally Posted by tanuman View Post
    I use to feel the same way, my teams are VT, Reds, panthers, cubs and the celtics

Quote Originally Posted by tanuman View Post
    Nm
    ?? VT just completed its best year of non-rev sports ever and you post THIS?

Quote Originally Posted by Buy These! View Post
    ?? VT just completed its best year of non-rev sports ever and you post THIS?
    The reference is HOW we lose in key games in all sports especially the postseason...it was a good ride, but ended in a way painfully familiar to Hokies sports fans

Quote Originally Posted by hokiepro View Post
    The reference is HOW we lose in key games in all sports especially the postseason...it was a good ride, but ended in a way painfully familiar to Hokies sports fans
    Its familiar to all sports fans...the other team is trying too. How did UConn and Coastal Carolina, and FSU, and GT, and UVa feel about getting eliminated by VT, a team with no recent baseball tradition?

Quote Originally Posted by Hokiefan5 View Post
    Now I pull for EVERY team Le Bide plays. Oh and that POS neworleanshoo was on their cesspool badmouthing Tech today.

um - what in the world?

you must have the wrong guy. no idea what you'd single me out period, much less call me a "POS." nice.
    Last edited by neworleanshoo; Mon Jun 03 2013 at 05:07 PM.