#1 Priority Right Now for VT

Forget the state of the ACC, forget our 5-6 record, forget our bowling situation and....

BEAT VIRGINIA

The Commonwealth Cup MUST stay in Blacksburg.

If you think things are bad now with Hokie Football with our season and the state of the ACC....imagine what will happen if we lose Saturday.

Things will get much worse for the Hokies long term if we lose Saturday (recruiting, moral and tension in the program for next season, bowl streak ending, bragging rights, ect.)

BEAT VIRGINIA, BEAT VIRGINIA, BEAT....VIRGINIA.

Quote Originally Posted by JamisonVT View Post
    Forget the state of the ACC, forget our 5-6 record, forget our bowling situation and....

BEAT VIRGINIA

If you think things are bad now with Hokie Football with our season and the state of the ACC....imagine what will happen if we lose Saturday.

Things will get much worse for the Hokies long term if we lose Saturday (recruiting, moral and tension in the program for next season, bowl streak ending, bragging rights, ect.)

I do NOT want to see UVa fans celebrating a win in Lane. That would be harder to take than losing to JMU.

We will NOT lose to uva! I hope HokieNation is at Lane in full force Saturday. I know I will be! Go Hokies!

BEAT VIRGINIA

I AGREE.....IF UVA WINS (LEGIT SHOT)----- MEDIA (& uva) WILL IGNORE OUR PREVIOUS 10-15 yr stompings....... will declare that as ancient past.....and that finally, God has corrected his mistake and set things right.....the way they should have been all along. If we mention the last 15 years will get the "sore loser" and/or "loserspeak" media support......State & ACC media always detested & put down VT until we got in ACC.....there has been a reluctant resentment towards our early success... for media & Hoos.....1 win over VT = wrongful 50 yr VT illegitunate winning streak.... finally justice is done.
    Last edited by dna-vt; Wed Nov 21 2012 at 04:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jamisonvt View Post
    forget the state of the acc, forget our 5-6 record, forget our bowling situation and....

Beat virginia

the commonwealth cup must stay in blacksburg.

If you think things are bad now with hokie football with our season and the state of the acc....imagine what will happen if we lose saturday.

Things will get much worse for the hokies long term if we lose saturday (recruiting, moral and tension in the program for next season, bowl streak ending, bragging rights, ect.)

beat virginia, beat virginia, beat....virginia.
    amen. Beat virginia .

BEAT VIRGINIA

what, there's a game this weekend? I thought the season was cancelled when: Maryland joined the BiG and the ACC is presumed to collapse (according to some around here).