Will Rowsey be playing his senior year at Rockbridge?

Just wondered. I had heard that he was considering going somewhere else to get better competition which would help him at next level
    Born and bred a Hokie

Quote Originally Posted by VTCC'65 View Post
    Just wondered. I had heard that he was considering going somewhere else to get better competition which would help him at next level
    Why does it matter? Hasn't he already committed elsewhere?

It matters to me because I'm a fan of Rock and I thought someone on the board would know the answer.
    I was wrong, but I did scare up a JA.

Yes, he committeed to UNC Asheville, but I thought his style of play might work for JJ than some of the PGs we've had to use lately. Looks like that won't happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by hokiepro View Post
    Why does it matter? Hasn't he already committed elsewhere?
    Born and bred a Hokie

He is back at Rockbridge.

I agree with you

It matters to me because I'm a fan of Rock and I thought someone on the board would know the answer.
    I was wrong, but I did scare up a JA.

Yes, he committeed to UNC Asheville, but I thought his style of play might work for JJ than some of the PGs we've had to use lately. Looks like that won't happen.
    I just like to watch good HS basketball and was wondering if he was still at Rockbridge too. And like some on this board my entire life doesn't revolve around VT and whether a kid commits to us or not. I just like watching HS sports