Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Betabeachbum View Post
    Fly into Memphis, 1 hour drive south. great atmosphere, great fans, and GREAT Talent running around.
    Yup, great road trip without gettin stomped

Quote Originally Posted by Betabeachbum View Post
    Fly into Memphis, 1 hour drive south. great atmosphere, great fans, and GREAT Talent running around.
    Heading to Ole Miss for the Texas A&M game. The game is a side-light. My son is in law school there,so we are really visiting him. I plan to visit the Grove to see what it`s all about.

Gotta be UGA. Love to see them in Lane, and Athens is a great road trip. TN is second, simply due to proximity. I'm not keen on SC. Columbia, SC isn't a great place.

I paid Tuition there (well my parents did) for two years in the early 90s

Quote Originally Posted by VTUD View Post
    Heading to Ole Miss for the Texas A&M game. The game is a side-light. My son is in law school there,so we are really visiting him. I plan to visit the Grove to see what it`s all about.
    I still think its the best tailgating atmosphere in the country. Ole Miss might lose the game but they will not lose the party. I would love to go back for a game, enjoy Oxford, and learn the the Hotty Toddy before you head down.

Are you ready?
    Hell, yes! Damn Right!
    Hotty Toddy, Gosh almighty
    Who the hell are we, Hey!
    Flim Flam, Bim Bam
    OLE MISS BY DAMN!

Quote Originally Posted by 05 Hokie SC View Post
    My top 3 are based on atmosphere and proximity:

1. South Carolina
    2. UGA
    3. Tennessee
    Tennessee, TAMU and Florida and Missouri (father is an alumnus). I've got no interest in UGA or the rest of them really. I do have a hot friend of the family who is a freshman at Alabama. Hot. Mmmm.

I think UT will only play VT in Knoxville..(and will only happen if UT returns to top 10 level where they are sure there is no way they can lose to VT). They used to have great recruiting success in deep swva, western nc, southern wv and of course the state of Tenn.

A&M, UT, USC-e. I think we should play A&M every year. Call it the Cadet Bowl.

VT vs Tenn in Charlotte would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by dna-vt View Post
    I think UT will only play VT in Knoxville..(and will only happen if UT returns to top 10 level where they are sure there is no way they can lose to VT). They used to have great recruiting success in deep swva, western nc, southern wv and of course the state of Tenn.
    VT vs Tenn in Charlotte would be cool.

I am not going by the geography, for me the best is the only option and that looks like Alabama right now.

i wish the alabama game next year was a night game in charlotte instead of ATL
    Quote Originally Posted by mainaman View Post
    I am not going by the geography, for me the best is the only option and that looks like Alabama right now.