Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Serious Question re: FB ?

Although I am aware that he shed some weight , I have wondered if he is not well? He seems different now when he speaks to commentators, and frankly, he doesn't look well.

I thought he looked a lot better. I have not watched but one interview so I can't speak much to that.

Quote Originally Posted by **daisy_of_WV View Post
    Although I am aware that he shed some weight , I have wondered if he is not well? He seems different now when he speaks to commentators, and frankly, he doesn't look well.
    --Public Knowledge, Football expert

I have'nt seen you post in a long time. Welcome.

I don't think anything is wrong with Frank medically. I do believe that stress can affect how you look. And we know that coaching a D1 program in your 60's will/can take its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by **daisy_of_WV View Post
    He actually is happier with his physical condition now. He lost the weight last winter on purpose in anticipation of Casey's wedding. He started eating smarter and working out. He says that he feels better than he has in a long time.
    I don't always talk to UVa Grads but when I do I always order the Large Fries.

In more ways than one, he is now reminding me of Nehlen at the end of his career. And although Nehlen never had a weight battle, the stress was taking its toll. I just don't see the fire in Beamer these past couple of years.

Having followed both programs, I am afraid I have to agree with you. If you saw WVU circa about 1998, you saw what Tech fans are seeing now.

When you lose weight at his age...makes you look older. Have seen this happen with others.

Quote Originally Posted by hokiebob01 View Post
    He actually is happier with his physical condition now. He lost the weight last winter on purpose in anticipation of Casey's wedding. He started eating smarter and working out. He says that he feels better than he has in a long time.
    He does look about 10 years older. He does not look well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahvatech View Post
    He does look about 10 years older. He does not look well.
    I don't see any fire either, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by hokiebob01 View Post
    Yeah, I bet he does feel better and lighter on his feet.