Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    ND only gets 1 1/3% of conference revenue? I think the ACC did ok on this one

    Football constitutes 80% of money so ND gets none of that and only gets 1/15 of the remaining 20% (basketball and everything else)

  2. #2

    Join Date
    October 19, 1999
    Don't they get $1.5M from the BCS every year, even if they don't qualify for a BCS bowl??

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts