Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 79hoke View Post
    I just heard from an unimpeachable source that James Johnson fired the head manager of the VT basketball team for the sole reason "you were loyal to Coach Greenberg". This kid who is a rising senior at VT was granted a scholarship by Greenberg because of his tireless efforts on behalf of the VT bball program. When pressed, JJ told the manager, you worked hard and were great for the program, I just don't want anyone who was loyal to Greenberg in my program. I am stunned at this move. A manager?? Who was he supposed to be loyal to, and exactly what damage could a manager bring to JJ's program. Nice job Weaver! Out of the frying pan and into the fire!! What a class act....
    Life lesson
    "Just let it go Harry...Let it go."

Quote Originally Posted by Hokie Man 24 View Post
    Was this the young man in the wheel chair??
    No.

I just heard from an unimpeachable source that James Johnson fired the head manager of the VT basketball team for the sole reason "you were loyal to Coach Greenberg". This kid who is a rising senior at VT was granted a scholarship by Greenberg because of his tireless efforts on behalf of the VT bball program. When pressed, JJ told the manager, you worked hard and were great for the program, I just don't want anyone who was loyal to Greenberg in my program. I am stunned at this move. A manager?? Who was he supposed to be loyal to, and exactly what damage could a manager bring to JJ's program. Nice job Weaver! Out of the frying pan and into the fire!! What a class act....
    Life stinks sometimes. Sure there isn't more to the story?

I'll wait to hear CJJ's version, not your "unimpeachable source" If true, then we'll see.

Not sure this is true, Seth treated his managers very poorly.

Banned
    this sounds bogus...not buying it.

You may have heard it from an unimpeachable source, but I just read it on an anonymous message board, from a guy who heard it from some other dude. I'll react accordingly.

would it be imprudent to elaborate on this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by sideline guy View Post
    Not sure this is true, Seth treated his managers very poorly.
    I know a guy who was a manager on the team for the 2010-11 season. He didn't make it through the whole season. Said he couldn't handle the way Greenberg acted and he never even took the time to learn his name even with all that they do for the team.

Just think how happy you'll be when you find out you were spreading bs.