Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

hardly

Quote Originally Posted by cvillehokie92 View Post
    Except VT

Quote Originally Posted by ColumbusHokie View Post
    With the new contract the Big 12 is a very stable and very wealthy conference. With defections from the ACC the Big 12 could quickly rival the SEC.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    The ACC could add Texas and Oklahoma and be even more stable.

I'm not buying that the other 8 of them are worth more than the ACC schools not named FSU and Clemson.

Too late now. Big XII member media rights are committed for the next 13 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4x4hokies View Post
    The ACC could add Texas and Oklahoma and be even more stable.

I'm not buying that the other 8 of them are worth more than the ACC schools not named FSU and Clemson.
    A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
    George Bernard Shaw

I hope this convinces some of you hat this is more than a twitter based big12 PR stunt. Things are very serious and likely quite advanced for the Clemson board to essentially say "we are committed until something better comes along.". I am sure VT is way out ahead of us and already evaluating options.

wow, that is a public statement and as such is telling. everyone saying this is all internet rumor can take a hike. very concerning.

next will be a presser at their HS with a bunch of hats on the table

I hope this convinces some of you hat this is more than a twitter based big12 PR stunt. Things are very serious and likely quite advanced for the Clemson board to essentially say "we are committed until something better comes along.". I am sure VT is way out ahead of us and already evaluating options.

more like scratching "4 sale" in the paint on the car

Quote Originally Posted by BazHokie View Post
    Clemson just uploaded their profile to the ConferenceMatch.com dating website

Next step is to go out on a date.

[QUOTE=ColumbusHokie;328091]I hope this convinces some of you hat this is more than a twitter based big12 PR stunt. Things are very serious and likely quite advanced for the Clemson board to essentially say "we are committed until something better comes along.". I am sure VT is way out ahead of us and already evaluating options.

They sound desperate...