Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    8792HOKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 07, 2001
    Posts
    8,881

    Updated 6 teams for 2 spots, or 7 teams for 3 spots...

    VT(10-14): NC State, at UNC

    GT(10-14): at UVa, Miami

    WF(9-15): at Miami, Clemson

    BC(9-18): Duke

    Maryland(9-18): UVa

    Duke(7-17): UNC, at BC

    and if you want to throw Miami in...

    Miami(12-12): WF, at GT
    Last edited by 8792HOKIE; Tue May 08 2012 at 08:17 AM.

  2. #2
    VT Pops's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 05, 2001
    Posts
    7,521
    Quote Originally Posted by 8792HOKIE View Post
    VT(10-14):
    and if you want to throw Miami in...

    Miami(12-12): WF, at GT
    Might as well throw Miami in. With their remaining schedule, here's to them either running the table or crapping the bed. And, IMO, UMD and Duke are done.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    November 18, 1999
    Posts
    6,386
    Quote Originally Posted by VT Pops View Post
    Might as well throw Miami in. With their remaining schedule, here's to them either running the table or crapping the bed. And, IMO, UMD and Duke are done.
    Yep, Tech has head-to-head against Miami. Let them sweep or let them get swept. However 1-2 and 1-2 would be bad. Tech would have to go 4-2 to tie them.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    January 08, 2002
    Location
    Blacksburg, VA
    Posts
    16,927
    Quote Originally Posted by 8792HOKIE View Post
    VT(10-14): NC State, at UNC

    GT(10-14): at UVa, Miami

    WF(9-15): at Miami, Clemson

    BC(9-18): Duke

    Maryland(9-18): UVa

    Duke(7-17): UNC, at BC

    and if you want to throw Miami in...

    Miami(12-12): WF, at GT
    Go Hoos and Go Canes...yuck...excuse me, I have to shower now

  5. #5

    Join Date
    October 12, 1999
    Posts
    8,649
    Quote Originally Posted by hokiepro View Post
    Go Hoos and Go Canes...yuck...excuse me, I have to shower now
    If we win 2 of 6, there is NO reason to root for uva. Only need to win 2, then have Miami and Clemson to take 4/6 from Wake. That's it.

    So, Go Miami, Go Clemson, Go Hokies! And Suk It Hoos!

  6. #6

    Join Date
    January 08, 2002
    Location
    Blacksburg, VA
    Posts
    16,927
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Hokies View Post
    If we win 2 of 6, there is NO reason to root for uva. Only need to win 2, then have Miami and Clemson to take 4/6 from Wake. That's it.

    So, Go Miami, Go Clemson, Go Hokies! And Suk It Hoos!

    I'll go with that!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •