Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

You had to go to overtime to beat Idaho and you barely beat Indiana. Don't even compare our two programs.

Quote Originally Posted by POWERHOO View Post
    You almost lost to Duke. What's your point.
    London HAS lost to duke and is quite frankly one of the worst game day coaches in college football. Two years in a row he has single handily coached uva out of the game against us. I'll admit that uva snuck up and bit a few teams last year, but no way does that happen again.

And you've lost to James Madison. What's your point.

And you lost to William and Mary. I'm begging you. Don't compare the two programs. You are just embarrassing yourself. Everytime you all get a good recruit you come running over here. And then Tech just goes out and whips you on the field.

I'm just saying both programs have had bad losses. You guys have been very good for a while. UVA is trending up. Don't let your affiliation cause you to stubbornly refuse to see that.

Trending up based on what. Not based on your results against Tech. And I think that UVA has had quite a few more bad losses than Tech. Don't let your man crush on London blind you to the reality of how far UVA has to go to reach Tech's level.

Quote Originally Posted by 48zip View Post
    Nope. The NCAA requires medical records, etc., in order to make the call. This is never an automatic approval.
    Good...I hate it when the ncaa gets to rely on their "judgment"......THAT never works well, or so it seems to me!

Hoos should be excited about Sims...he's a really good QB.

Quote Originally Posted by 133697Hokie View Post
    Here's how I look at it: If he were any good, he'd go to Tech. VT has been a better team for almost two decades. The fact that he won't come here indicates that he knows that he couldn't beat out LT. He's an upgrade for UVA, I suspect, but who really knows? It seems that the latest Bama quarterbacks are game managers, not game winners. So long as they don't screw things up for the defense, and so long as they give the ball to quality running backs, they are good to go. Sims could never beat out AJ. Maybe he will flourish at UVA, but what about all those Hoos who said that with Rocco, they had the better qb out of Lynchburg? Were they delusional? I predict that taking Sims will create more chemistry problems than he will prove to be worth.
    LT will win the Heisman the next 2 years so Sims will have to wait till 2014 to do it.