Thread: Video blogs

Video blogs

Have you guys ever considered doing video blogs?? Chris is so good on the radio, why not a video? Just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by hokiety2186 View Post
    Have you guys ever considered doing video blogs?? Chris is so good on the radio, why not a video? Just a thought
    What's a video blog? Seriously, what are you envisioning? If it's a studio show -- waaaaaaay too much work for just a few minutes of content. If it's Chris and I turning a camera on and recording ourselves talking for 20 minutes, then posting it to YouTube ... yikes, amateur hour.
    Always use "Reply With Quote", so everyone knows to whom you're responding.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Stewart View Post
    What's a video blog? Seriously, what are you envisioning? If it's a studio show -- waaaaaaay too much work for just a few minutes of content. If it's Chris and I turning a camera on and recording ourselves talking for 20 minutes, then posting it to YouTube ... yikes, amateur hour.
    Yeah, that is a pretty good take. Chris does do very well on the radio though.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Stewart View Post
    What's a video blog? Seriously, what are you envisioning?
    bourbonstreet holding up a picture of a woman and saying "how hawt, zero to ten?", then moving on to another picture.

[/Lounge Humor]
    Quote Originally Posted by psychobilly View Post
    Your posts ... are money. I read them all.