Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678
    Ok I haven't been on TSL in a few months, kind of thrown off by the new site and busy with work and other things in life. But I popped in here today to see what people where saying about Greenberg being fired. I think it was handled very poorly by Weaver. Also, I am completely disgusted by b-st saying Seth wasn't a hokie, in my opinion that is the farthest thing from the truth. Honestly I have been thinking about letting my subscription lapse and coming here to read Greenberg be insulted that way doesn't encourage me to stick around. I can see why he rubbed people the wrong way and it seems that many coaches wear out their welcome, but I think Seth deserved a lot more respectful parting by VT.

Quote Originally Posted by bluegrls99 View Post
    Ok I haven't been on TSL in a few months, kind of thrown off by the new site and busy with work and other things in life. But I popped in here today to see what people where saying about Greenberg being fired. I think it was handled very poorly by Weaver. Also, I am completely disgusted by b-st saying Seth wasn't a hokie, in my opinion that is the farthest thing from the truth. Honestly I have been thinking about letting my subscription lapse and coming here to read Greenberg be insulted that way doesn't encourage me to stick around. I can see why he rubbed people the wrong way and it seems that many coaches wear out their welcome, but I think Seth deserved a lot more respectful parting by VT.
    yup.

Make sure you stop by to say "hi" to everyone over in the Lounge. It's been too long...
    "You start a conversation you can't even finish it
    You're talkin' a lot, but you're not sayin' anything
    When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed
    Say something once, why say it again?"
    - David Byrne

Quote Originally Posted by ctdc79 View Post
    Agree completely. My question - why is B'st writing articles? How did he get to the "guru" status? Most of his info is so deeply coded in his "slang" that it makes no sense to me. Anything that can be deciphered ends up annoying me so much I don't care to finish reading the article.

So Will - can you start proofing his articles? For better or worse, as a writer on this site, he represents VT.
    +1

Greenberg is a Hokie. He is not the perfect image of what Weaver wanted him to be. But no one worked harder for VT or was more supportive of the school. He sent his kids there. The more I think about this the angrier I get about it.