Page 1 of 10 1234567 ... LastLast

Shaka to Meet with VT tonight

I can confirm that Shaka Smart WILL be meeting with VT tonight in hopes of working out a deal to become the next bball coach at Tech. He's looking for payment in the range of 2.5 to 3 million a year for 4 or 5 years. VT is on Smart's short list of schools he'd consider leaving VCU for. The others being UCLA,Arizona State, Uconn, and Kentucky.

More on this as I get it.

Are you screwing with us. Man don't do that to us.

Quote Originally Posted by vcuinsider View Post
    I can confirm that Shaka Smart WILL be meeting with VT tonight in hopes of working out a deal to become the next bball coach at Tech. He's looking for payment in the range of 2.5 to 3 million a year for 4 or 5 years. VT is on Smart's short list of schools he'd consider leaving VCU for. The others being UCLA,Arizona State, Uconn, and Kentucky.

Funny. Why no Kansas on that list?

That would really suck for Virginia Commonwealth. Lose Norton Teague and Shaka Smart the same day. WOW.

I feel like the idiots who wanted SG out probably believe every word of that

And tomorrow, it will be announced that VT is joining the SEC.
    ----------------

Make the most of every opportunity for doing good in these evil days.

--Ephesians 5:16

No screwing around, I can confirm this meeting is 100% taking place. And no Kansas because hes done with them after their fan base made some racial comments about him last year after he beat them in the NCAA tournament.

troll-so-hard.jpg

close to a done deal if not already done. Shaka will be next coach. will current players stay to play for him?

First off the list of schools is crazy which makes me not want to believe anything you said. Will VT inquire about him? Sure. There's no way VT is going to pay a coach 2.5-3 mil a year IMO