Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

'07 national champions typed by ben's Avatar

just bought a new house yesterday
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by 133697Hokie View Post
    My father went to VT. My uncle went to VT. My brother-in-law went to VT. I went to VT. My son went to VT. I saw my first VT game in 1962. Can you top that? First time in my life anybody's ever called me a Hoo.

Quote Originally Posted by vt90 View Post
    Add the number of cars (new or used) you have purchased FOR YOURSELF to the number of PRIMARY residences you have purchased/leased since graduation and subtract the number of years since graduation. DO NOT include cars or houses purchased for parents/spouses/children, etc.

For example, you graduated in 1995 and since that time you have bought/leased 4 cars and 2 primary residence properties.

4 + 2 - 17 = -11.

My number is -18. I've got a sister-in-law that graduated a year ahead of me that is well into positive numbers.

Whatcha got?
    2 or 3 + 2 or 5 - 20 = -12 to -16

Bought 2 cars in twenty years, but not clear whether a motorcycle counts or not.

Bought 2 houses in twenty years, but lived in three different rental properties before buying the first house. Sounds like the three rentals count in the formula.

Add the number of cars (new or used) you have purchased FOR YOURSELF to the number of PRIMARY residences you have purchased/leased since graduation and subtract the number of years since graduation. DO NOT include cars or houses purchased for parents/spouses/children, etc.

For example, you graduated in 1995 and since that time you have bought/leased 4 cars and 2 primary residence properties.

4 + 2 - 17 = -11.

My number is -18. I've got a sister-in-law that graduated a year ahead of me that is well into positive numbers.

Whatcha got?
    Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

-19 as well

4 + 1 - 17 = -12

17 + 15 - 27 = +5
    Last edited by MD11Fr8Dog; Fri Mar 30 2012 at 01:08 PM. Reason: leased residences
    Absolutely, Positively Topic View!

Important Lounge information - click here!

Wow...-21 not bad

14 cars, 6 residences, 41 year alumni

4 + 2 - 17 = -11.

Whatcha got?

4 + 2 - 17 = -11.

Whatcha got?
    5 + 3 - 18 = -10

Is that a good thing?
    *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*. *.*.*.*.*.*

I just wish we would STOP with the zone blocking read option crap and line up in the I, put a hat on a hat and run the tailback behind the fullback through a designated gosh-danged hole. There is NO REASON why this program shouldn't be able to find 5 fat guys who can move some people out of the way and clear a lane for a back to get through!