Women's elite 8: 4 #1 seeds and 4 #2 seeds.

The sheer drama of it.

This is only the 2nd time that all 4 #1 seeds are in the Final Four.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister-E View Post
    The sheer drama of it.
    This is why there is so little interest in WBB outside of those elite towns and schools. The number of scholarships per team should be reduced to introduce a little more parity.

I would say most schools could care less. WBB is a money loser for most. IMHO I wished VT marketed it better. I personally think the locals would support it. Since there is no talk about not many go and see. Tickets for family(local) is to much. Especially if you spend for football and MBB. Hopefully Dennis and crew will get out to the locals. Give them a reason to come. Bonnie won the crowd over and it was not a expensive gig back then. Locals loved WBB if most remember back in those days.

About Dennis Wolfe. One thing I like that is and excuse for some at VT. His first class of recruits has a flavor of kids from far off. Hopefully meaning kids are seeing VT has something more then rural Virginia. Yes we must always recruit good solid VIRGINIA talent. Stil never just VA talent where it kills you. See VT Offensive Line play. VT is known now. The AD needs to spend money on recruiting so we can get after these kids all over USA. Settling for average is getting old.

Quote Originally Posted by 1eyeopen View Post
    I would say most schools could care less. WBB is a money loser for most. IMHO I wished VT marketed it better. I personally think the locals would support it. Since there is no talk about not many go and see. Tickets for family(local) is to much. Especially if you spend for football and MBB. Hopefully Dennis and crew will get out to the locals. Give them a reason to come. Bonnie won the crowd over and it was not a expensive gig back then. Locals loved WBB if most remember back in those days.

About Dennis Wolfe. One thing I like that is and excuse for some at VT. His first class of recruits has a flavor of kids from far off. Hopefully meaning kids are seeing VT has something more then rural Virginia. Yes we must always recruit good solid VIRGINIA talent. Stil never just VA talent where it kills you. See VT Offensive Line play. VT is known now. The AD needs to spend money on recruiting so we can get after these kids all over USA. Settling for average is getting old.
    Looks like we are recruiting "all over" based on the incoming class.

And.....it's "couldn't care less". (couldn't resist).
    I will never understand people.
    They're the worst!