Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 711121314151617
    Guess they didn't want to let us foul there at the end....could grab river's privates and would let it go.

I'm ready now coach, put me in the game!
    For 26 laps back in the spring of 1960, he was BEHIND me, right there in my rearview mirror, that red, white and blue STP: James Massey (characterized in a song by Wild Ponies)

Here is why we lost:

Erick Green, 3-17. Yes, THREE FOR FRICKIN SEVENTEEN.

Jarell Eddie, two points when it actually mattered. Even with the late three, he's scored five or fewer in four of the last five games.

Dorenzo Hudson, god bless him for fighting through the injury all year, but 3-9, six points.

Cadarian Raines, 1-6, and even with that I'll say we didn't involve him NEARLY enough in the game. And where was Barksdale today? Disappeared. Gameplan by Dook? Didn't seem to be -- we would have been more open outside if they were doing that.

Good showing by Brown ... work on the ballhandling. That's about the only positive offensively. Defensively, though, we just kicked ass. Night and day from the last Dook game where we gave 'em a number of layups in the half-court offense. Dook won today because of their transition offense. Our half-court D was outstanding.

And yeah, NOTHING to do with the refs. At all. Embarassing how whiny people are being about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova Hokie 95 View Post
    Here is why we lost:

Jarell Eddie, two points when it actually mattered. Even with the late three, he's scored five or fewer in four of the last five games.

Dorenzo Hudson, god bless him for fighting through the injury all year, but 3-9, six points.

Cadarian Raines, 1-6, and even with that I'll say we didn't involve him NEARLY enough in the game. And where was Barksdale today? Disappeared. Gameplan by Dook? Didn't seem to be -- we would have been more open outside if they were doing that.

Good showing by Brown ... work on the ballhandling. That's about the only positive offensively. Defensively, though, we just kicked ass. Night and day from the last Dook game where we gave 'em a number of layups in the half-court offense. Dook won today because of their transition offense. Our half-court D was outstanding.

And yeah, NOTHING to do with the refs. At all. Embarassing how whiny people are being about that.
    Dude, we're not in the Big East anymore...Being a part of the ACC, as fans, you are required to complain about the refs when you play UNC or DUKE. It is a customary tradition. Ask anybody.

Here is why we lost:

Will you stop getting your panties in a wad? I didn't say the refs were why we lost tonight. I just said we never get a fair shake, just like the rest of the league.

Here is why we lost:

WOW, a normal night from EG or Zo and we win! What a shame to waste that opportunity. Next year, with the 2 new recruits should be better if we can stay away from the injury bug we seem to have too much.