Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1115161718192021
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova Hokie 95 View Post
    I'd say that's a big no. Add in the end-of-half situations, and I'd guess there are twice as many misses in buzzer situations.
    Had Cadarian not been off balance, he might have made that put-back in regulation. But, unfortunately, it ~does~ appear that we are more often than not scrambling at the buzzer.
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep...and miles to go before I sleep" -- Robert Frost

Looked like he thought time was almost gone. That's tough - Raines played awesome today.

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Hokie View Post
    Had Cadarian not been off balance, he might have made that put-back in regulation. But, unfortunately, it ~does~ appear that we are more often than not scrambling at the buzzer.
    Absolutely. And I hate bringing it up so often, but I think it's because we start in our play way too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate23VT View Post
    How much time did Raines have on the putback attempt? He seemed to have rushed the shot but never really saw if he had time to come down with it and put up a better shot.
    It looked to me as though he was off-balance when he tried to put it back.
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep...and miles to go before I sleep" -- Robert Frost

Getting a good look should be a priority over taking the clock to 0

Dude Duke did the same thing with River multiple times....get a clue.

Maybe when you finish coaching your rec league team you can stop by the Tech bball facitlity to give Seth some pointers on how to play the 5th ranked team in the nation at their place...I'm sure Seth would appreciate it.
    "I'm gonna be a happy idiot and struggle for the legal tender" - Jackson Browne

Quote Originally Posted by dallasvt View Post
    Definitely a walk on Green, but Austin Rivers never has a pivot foot. He walks all the time when he starts his moves. They could seriously call him for a walk almost every time.
    That's what I've been tryin to say for pastr 2 days.
    Born and bred a Hokie