Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TRDHokie View Post
    make up call

Maybe I was seeing things, but I could have sworn I saw the ref called a charge.

Mike Scott is a beast

Quote Originally Posted by VTSnake

Maybe I was seeing things, but I could have sworn I saw the ref called a charge.
    You did, that was some more BS
    "The Hokies won an outright ACC championship during their first year in the conference. That's a feat Tech's in-state neighbor to the north has never accomplished in 52 seasons. For the record, it took Tech 12 weeks."

He did - overruled by the outside ref

Is he biting his nails? That is so unsightly

Halftime VT35 UVA 32. UVA shooting 68% while VT shooting 55% (but 6-9 from 3-point range).
    "It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first." Ronald Reagan

UVA has absolutely NOTHING other than Scott. Incredible...game would be a blow out if Victor were playing...that said, we aren't even playing him poorly, he's just that good. Would like to see more double teams, and close out a little smarter on him on the outside with a hand up, and we'll be good.

Very solid, well-played game so far by both teams. This was one of the best first havles VT has played all season. We're hitting a lot of our open looks, we're hitting our FTs, we're attacking the basket, we're passing the ball well, we haven't turned it over much, we don't have anyone in foul trouble and there haven't been too many breakdowns on defense. But UVA is playing well too.

I really think our young team is starting to "get it". We were much more aggressive at attacking the basket than we've been for most of the season and we had about three beautiful give & go's tonight in the first half. The one that resulted in Raines' dunk was especially nice. Hopefully we can keep it up in the second half.

Quote Originally Posted by reece4vt View Post
    UVA has absolutely NOTHING other than Scott. Incredible...game would be a blow out if Victor were playing...that said, we aren't even playing him poorly, he's just that good. Would like to see more double teams, and close out a little smarter on him on the outside with a hand up, and we'll be good.
    The only weakness he has shown so far is the ability to pass out of the double teams.

Quote Originally Posted by MVT View Post
    Link
    Sorry about that! Game started and I forgot to enter the link. Here is the link.

http://player.cumulusstreaming.com/S...r.aspx?WBRW-FM