Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1620212223242526
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroon Effect View Post
    Why do tools like you have to make assclowns of yourselves in here? Don't you have
    anything dumber to do than make stupid remarks?

i tend to agree with you on that. same story every year:it seems like VT team runs out of gas in February year after year.

Quote Originally Posted by GothamHokie View Post
    Brilliant post.. really. Seth scripted in the dribble off the leg and the terrible backward pass to the UVA player right?
    He called the apparent 3-pt play which doesn't make much sense. I don't know what is worse. The constant Greenberg bashers or the ones who constantly have to defend him. Greenberg is responsible. The players are responsible. It is not one or the other.

[QUOTE=MExpos27;232572]This might be the worst offense I've ever seen for a Division 1 basketball team.[/QUOTE

don't watch much basketball do you?

Still going to be well coached, play great D, and be in ball games. If you think they are going to just win 10 games next year or something you are way way off.

Teams take on the personality of their coach. When you see how pressured Seth is throughout the game and especially in game deciding situations, it's no wonder. The Hoo starting guards were out, Erik Green had been unstopped the entire second half, we had plenty of time, and didn't need a three.

Quote Originally Posted by FBRGHOKIEFAN View Post
    i tend to agree with you on that. same story every year:it seems like VT team runs out of gas in February year after year.
    I don't know what's going on. Rankin was sucking wind in the 1st half. Raines didn't look like he could stand up in the 2nd half. We've hit a bit of the injury bug, but we seem way worse off than we should be.
    "Knowledge is good"

--Emil Faber, 1904

Quote Originally Posted by reestuart View Post
    I don't know what's going on. Rankin was sucking wind in the 1st half. Raines didn't look like he could stand up in the 2nd half. We've hit a bit of the injury bug, but we seem way worse off than we should be.
    No doubt. We have just as many healthy guys as UVA.

Quote Originally Posted by reestuart View Post
    That's the big negative of those early-season/preseason injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova Hokie 95 View Post
    That's the big negative of those early-season/preseason injuries.
    Not sure I agree. We've gone 9 deep most of the year. We've had plenty of time to play into shape, even with the guys who were limited early. Everybody looks tired.
    "Knowledge is good"

--Emil Faber, 1904