Need help on A/V adapter question

My new DirecTV receiver does not have the Type F coaxial output. I have it connected to a TV via HDMI but I have a second TV in front of the treadmill that I had connected to my old receiver via coax. With the new receiver I cannot utilize the pre-existing wiring in the wall to get to the 2nd TV. And I can't seem to find any adapters that would go between say a composite output and a coax Type F cable. Does anything like that exist?
    <Clever movie quote>

Have you looked at a MOCA adapter for the new system?
    [B]You went full retard, man. Never go full retard. - Sergeant Lincoln Osiris
    Drama ain't gonna queen itself -- GreatDismal[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by BJ Slade View Post
    My new DirecTV receiver does not have the Type F coaxial output. I have it connected to a TV via HDMI but I have a second TV in front of the treadmill that I had connected to my old receiver via coax. With the new receiver I cannot utilize the pre-existing wiring in the wall to get to the 2nd TV. And I can't seem to find any adapters that would go between say a composite output and a coax Type F cable. Does anything like that exist?
    You'd probably have to go RCA, then use one of these adapters http://www.amazon.com/RiteAV-Female-...9755681&sr=1-5
    Quote Originally Posted by psychobilly View Post
    Your posts ... are money. I read them all.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutHokie04 View Post
    You'd probably have to go RCA, then use one of these adapters http://www.amazon.com/RiteAV-Female-...9755681&sr=1-5
    But that would only provide a video signal, yes?
    <Clever movie quote>

Quote Originally Posted by BJ Slade View Post
    But that would only provide a video signal, yes?
    Hm maybe you're right. For some reason I was thinking there was a "3 to 1" cable ... but I may have been making that up.
    Quote Originally Posted by psychobilly View Post
    Your posts ... are money. I read them all.