Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

If you guys have any questions about UVa before game I'll be happy to answer them

I'll try to check this thread periodically and answer what I can. Goodluck tomorrow (well, health wise, i the rest i could do without good luck tomorrow).

Quote Originally Posted by cush13 View Post
    I'll try to check this thread periodically and answer what I can. Goodluck tomorrow (well, health wise, i the rest i could do without good luck tomorrow).
    Do you think UVA will be a #1 seed in the NIT this year?

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneHokie View Post
    Tomorrow's game is huge for them. A loss tomorrow puts them at 7-6 heading into 2 games against FSU & UNC. 2 losses to VT would mean that one of those 2 is a must win.

With their resume, I just can't see them getting in with a 21-9 (8-8) record. Their best wins are Drexel & NCSU. They need 2 wins out of the last 4.

You mean, will we pull a VT?

I sure hope not, but it's possible. Tomorrow's game will be a big factor in deciding that. You can do to us, what we did to you last year.

Can you answer every questions with "Take Mike Scott as an example"????

Quote Originally Posted by cush13 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Nate23VT View Post
    Their best wins are Drexel & NCSU
    Michigan says hi.

(but otherwise, I agree with your assessment).
    Last edited by HoosierHoo; Mon Feb 20 2012 at 01:11 PM.

Miami is a quality win.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate23VT View Post
    Tomorrow's game is huge for them. A loss tomorrow puts them at 7-6 heading into 2 games against FSU & UNC. 2 losses to VT would mean that one of those 2 is a must win.

With their resume, I just can't see them getting in with a 21-9 (8-8) record. Their best wins are Drexel & NCSU. They need 2 wins out of the last 4.
    I think you are overlooking a good number of wins. Drexel is their 6th best win by RPI.

UVa has wins against #13 Mich, #45 Mia, @ #57 Oregon, @ #60 NCSU, @ #62 LSU, N - #73 Drexel

That right there is 6 wins against the top 75. and they still also have top 100 wins over MD and Mason.

I agree that at 8-8 that could be tough to get in, but if they were to lose to VT and then win against FSU and @ MD, I think they still get in at 9-7. That would be 3 top 50 wins and 10 top 100 wins. with an RPI most likely in the upper 30's

I think they will be a 6 or 7 seed in the NCAA tournament

Quote Originally Posted by dolph View Post
    Not sure why my offering to answer questions annoys you. The post i can think of when i said take mike scott for example was me arguing that VT's players were better than a poster was saying they were. So not sure why that would have bothered you.