Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 65
  1. #1

    Join Date
    February 27, 2010
    Posts
    404

    If you guys have any questions about UVa before game I'll be happy to answer them

    I'll try to check this thread periodically and answer what I can. Goodluck tomorrow (well, health wise, i the rest i could do without good luck tomorrow).

  2. #2

    Join Date
    October 29, 2001
    Posts
    11,235
    Quote Originally Posted by cush13 View Post
    I'll try to check this thread periodically and answer what I can. Goodluck tomorrow (well, health wise, i the rest i could do without good luck tomorrow).
    Do you think UVA will be a #1 seed in the NIT this year?

  3. #3

    Join Date
    October 14, 2001
    Posts
    3,923
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneHokie View Post
    Do you think UVA will be a #1 seed in the NIT this year?
    Tomorrow's game is huge for them. A loss tomorrow puts them at 7-6 heading into 2 games against FSU & UNC. 2 losses to VT would mean that one of those 2 is a must win.

    With their resume, I just can't see them getting in with a 21-9 (8-8) record. Their best wins are Drexel & NCSU. They need 2 wins out of the last 4.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    January 31, 2010
    Posts
    139

    You mean, will we pull a VT?

    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneHokie View Post
    Do you think UVA will be a #1 seed in the NIT this year?
    I sure hope not, but it's possible. Tomorrow's game will be a big factor in deciding that. You can do to us, what we did to you last year.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    October 15, 1999
    Posts
    312

    Can you answer every questions with "Take Mike Scott as an example"????

    Quote Originally Posted by cush13 View Post
    I'll try to check this thread periodically and answer what I can. Goodluck tomorrow (well, health wise, i the rest i could do without good luck tomorrow).
    Can you answer every questions with "Take Mike Scott as an example"????

  6. #6

    Join Date
    January 31, 2010
    Posts
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate23VT View Post
    Their best wins are Drexel & NCSU
    Michigan says hi.

    (but otherwise, I agree with your assessment).
    Last edited by HoosierHoo; Mon Feb 20 2012 at 01:11 PM.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    October 09, 2004
    Posts
    12
    Miami is a quality win.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    February 27, 2010
    Posts
    404
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate23VT View Post
    Tomorrow's game is huge for them. A loss tomorrow puts them at 7-6 heading into 2 games against FSU & UNC. 2 losses to VT would mean that one of those 2 is a must win.

    With their resume, I just can't see them getting in with a 21-9 (8-8) record. Their best wins are Drexel & NCSU. They need 2 wins out of the last 4.
    I think you are overlooking a good number of wins. Drexel is their 6th best win by RPI.

    UVa has wins against #13 Mich, #45 Mia, @ #57 Oregon, @ #60 NCSU, @ #62 LSU, N - #73 Drexel

    That right there is 6 wins against the top 75. and they still also have top 100 wins over MD and Mason.

    I agree that at 8-8 that could be tough to get in, but if they were to lose to VT and then win against FSU and @ MD, I think they still get in at 9-7. That would be 3 top 50 wins and 10 top 100 wins. with an RPI most likely in the upper 30's

  9. #9

    Join Date
    February 27, 2010
    Posts
    404
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneHokie View Post
    Do you think UVA will be a #1 seed in the NIT this year?
    I think they will be a 6 or 7 seed in the NCAA tournament

  10. #10

    Join Date
    February 27, 2010
    Posts
    404
    Quote Originally Posted by dolph View Post
    Can you answer every questions with "Take Mike Scott as an example"????
    Not sure why my offering to answer questions annoys you. The post i can think of when i said take mike scott for example was me arguing that VT's players were better than a poster was saying they were. So not sure why that would have bothered you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •