Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonjulclakel View Post
    Took a loss at 157...toast!!! Au is tough
    WIN AT 175 Moon hard fought
    Often wrong but never in doubt

Moon controls the match and wins 11-6 (I think). Hokies lose 25-19.

[QUOTE=Tonjulclakel;230190]AU 25 VT 19
    Often wrong but never in doubt

Quote Originally Posted by nvpbrown View Post
    No scoring in the 1st, except a penalty point against Neibert. AU started down in the 2nd, started to escape but Neibert got up high on his back. The AU wrestler eventually turned him over onto his back and got a quick pin.
    VERY quick pin...

I was in the stands and no one could believe they gave him the pin...it was the quickest pin I have ever seen. If it was a pin at all, it can't have been for more than a nanosecond as everyone in the stands missed it. We were all just looking around at eachother in disbelief (the AU fans included). That one stung. The 1-0 loss at 125 and the quick pin lost us the match. I think we beat the Crap out of AU if we are healthy...
    Quote Originally Posted by nvpbrown View Post
    No scoring in the 1st, except a penalty point against Neibert. AU started down in the 2nd, started to escape but Neibert got up high on his back. The AU wrestler eventually turned him over onto his back and got a quick pin.

Quote Originally Posted by VPIGUY View Post
    I was in the stands and no one could believe they gave him the pin...it was the quickest pin I have ever seen. If it was a pin at all, it can't have been for more than a nanosecond as everyone in the stands missed it. We were all just looking around at eachother in disbelief (the AU fans included). That one stung. The 1-0 loss at 125 and the quick pin lost us the match. I think we beat the Crap out of AU if we are healthy...
    Yeah I was watching on the video and it was a perfect view. I thought the time had ran out cause I didn't even think it was close to a pin and the thought had never even crossed my mind.