Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I could score 26 w/Rivers penetrating (best dribble-drive guard in the game), and Dawkins on the outside (best shooter in the game)....

Quote Originally Posted by SlimShadyVT View Post
    Seth Curry with 26.
    We offered and recruited him out of high school AND when he wanted to transfer. What's your point? Too bad the whole family has acted like a bunch of babies ever since we decided not to take a chance on Steph. Oh by the way, no other BCS school did either. Get over it.
    Last edited by HokieMadness; Fri Feb 17 2012 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IronBlood View Post
    A cautionary tale for the, keep the foot on the pedal crowd.
    How do you figure? The kept their foot on the pedal and lost. We took ours off and lost.

Couldn't you just as easily say that our loss was a "cautionary tale?"
    There's a difference between a "fact" and an "opinion that you agree with."

Quote Originally Posted by Groff View Post
    How do you figure? The kept their foot on the pedal and lost. We took ours off and lost.

Couldn't you just as easily say that our loss was a "cautionary tale?"
    Did you even watch the game? We were down Davila, Barksdale, and Raines for the last 10 minutes and still shouldve won the game if we could hit a free throw. Seth played it perfectly. Players have knock down those shots. NC State blew a 20 pt lead with 12 min to go

Quote Originally Posted by savior23 View Post
    Did you even watch the game? We were down Davila, Barksdale, and Raines for the last 10 minutes and still shouldve won the game if we could hit a free throw. Seth played it perfectly. Players have knock down those shots. NC State blew a 20 pt lead with 12 min to go
    Yes, I watched the game. I disagree with the decision. I know why he did it and I know why people think it was a good idea, I just disagree with it. I'm sorry.
    There's a difference between a "fact" and an "opinion that you agree with."

Who?

Ah, the I disagree with the decision explanation. Is there ever a situation in which you would agree with the decision to slow it down and bleed clock?