Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Not as annoying as SG's offense

Quote Originally Posted by 501 View Post
    Commentators having great fun making fun of the low score. May be somewhat deserved, but still annoying.
    With 14s left, he gives the ball to Green and says go one-on-five. No play there or at any other point in the half. Again, no movement off the ball. This team is not improving.

Quote Originally Posted by DCU_Hokie View Post
    Does this announcing crew drive anyone else crazy? They stop paying attention and lose track of the game. They have no idea of how close it is or anything. They talk about random things and don't know how to make segues to topics they have to cover. It also feels like they have every other Tech game.
    I like this team better than any team covering college basketball. Len Elmore was a hero of mine. Mike PAtrick has always given us a fair shake. And I LOVE Jeanine...it's a horse thing.

Sure Lenny lost track of the score when he was delivering his PSA, but I am not stoopid and could read the score and watch the action while he was giving his mandated spiel.
    The universe is a big place, perhaps the biggest.
    ~Kilgore Trout

Quote Originally Posted by mic4tech View Post
    With 14s left, he gives the ball to Green and says go one-on-five. No play there or at any other point in the half. Again, no movement off the ball. This team is not improving.
    Were down 2 on the road to a ranked team without 2 of our big men, and we aren't improving? lol what do you guys want from him/this team....

I guess his halftime adjustments sucked too

Great start to the half! Keep it up Hokies!

Great defense and effort tonight, Hokies!!

Quote Originally Posted by Newt View Post
    I like this team better than any team covering college basketball. Len Elmore was a hero of mine. Mike PAtrick has always given us a fair shake. And I LOVE Jeanine...it's a horse thing.

Sure Lenny lost track of the score when he was delivering his PSA, but I am not stoopid and could read the score and watch the action while he was giving his mandated spiel.
    It's not a one time thing. They often lose track of games. This team is horrible at segues. Producers give them something and they forget the game. I liked Elmore too and Patrick is fair, but that doesn't mean they're a good team.

Team playing with a lot of confidence right now.

Quote Originally Posted by nvpbrown View Post
    11-4 12:10 left to go.
    In case you weren't aware, Len Elmore REALLY wants you to know that VT is a 3-7 team

What was the split picture thing? Why show the coach for two minutes?