Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast
    Has Bernard James been playing? I haven't noticed him out there.

Quote Originally Posted by JMuff114 View Post
    THIS is the kind of effort I've been waiting for from this team. If they played like this every game, win or lose, I'd be satisfied with both the players and the coaches. I'm really proud of how they're playing right now (they're just so atrociously offensively-challenged, to an individual level). I really thought we might get shut-out when I saw that VD was out for the game.
    +1. A lot of teams having a bad season lay down and die at this point in the year. Even the announcer just mentioned how energetic we look. Great effort tonight and great job by SG holding this team together through a rough season. Hopefully we can hit a few shots tonight and win! But Im proud of the effort (so far) either way

Quote Originally Posted by nvpbrown View Post
    11-4 12:10 left to go.
    Did she just say SG was calm and re-assuring? I could've swore he was an angry old loud mean new yorker.... TIC

Has Bernard James been playing? I haven't noticed him out there.
    Now he's out there and is at the line. It seems like he would be especially effective for FSU with our frontline non-depth.

Looks like we're going to manage to hold the ball for the entire last minute, right when FSU started to turn it on.

I guess the "In Game Discussion" board is no longer used?! Nobody over there at all!!
    11-4 12:10 left to go.

Quote Originally Posted by arch80 View Post
    I guess the "In Game Discussion" board is no longer used?! Nobody over there at all!!
    There's really no point in having that board when you can stick all the in-game discussion into a single thread on the new system.

Theres really no point with the new board format.
    There's a difference between a "fact" and an "opinion that you agree with."

This format makes that board obsolete. I just hope people try to stick to this thread instead of starting a new one for every observation.

Ideally we would see a pre-game thread, an in-game thread, and a post-game thread.

Thumbs up WAR football scores!!! Closer+longer=better (for VT)

'не говорите хороший бой