Page 1 of 13 123456711 ... LastLast

VT-FSU In-Game Discussion Thread

11-4 12:10 left to go.

Amazing that we're only down 2. Defense has been pretty good, though we've given up a couple easy ones.

Does this announcing crew drive anyone else crazy? They stop paying attention and lose track of the game. They have no idea of how close it is or anything. They talk about random things and don't know how to make segues to topics they have to cover. It also feels like they have every other Tech game.

Commentators having great fun making fun of the low score. May be somewhat deserved, but still annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by nvpbrown View Post
    11-4 12:10 left to go.
    THIS is the kind of effort I've been waiting for from this team. If they played like this every game, win or lose, I'd be satisfied with both the players and the coaches. I'm really proud of how they're playing right now (they're just so atrociously offensively-challenged, to an individual level). I really thought we might get shut-out when I saw that VD was out for the game.

VT 14 FSU 13

mention it announcers

Look whos up. They let us hang around ...who knows

It's amazing we're winning when our offense has looked so bad. Though I think you have to credit FSU for smothering defense.

fSU players dont seem to be the brightest bulbs

Quote Originally Posted by nvpbrown View Post
    It's amazing we're winning when our offense has looked so bad. Though I think you have to credit FSU for smothering defense.
    You can't underestimate their size (height and length). That and they're all 37 year old seniors. This is a good FSU team and they may be the best defensive team in the country.