Thought on How to Get Folks Up to Speed on Board Setup

Will and Company,

I don't know if it has been discussed, considered, or is even feasible, but have you given any thought to creating a video tutorial of how to set the board up to your liking. The video could also even address some of the enhancements to help people see why the new board is in ways even better. Maybe seeing someone actually navigate around may help some folks more than just the text.

Quote Originally Posted by VTJayLaw View Post
    Will and Company,

I don't know if it has been discussed, considered, or is even feasible, but have you given any thought to creating a video tutorial of how to set the board up to your liking. The video could also even address some of the enhancements to help people see why the new board is in ways even better. Maybe seeing someone actually navigate around may help some folks more than just the text.
    Yep, that option is on the table.

Quote Originally Posted by VTJayLaw View Post
    Will and Company,

Bought a microphone at Wally World yesterday, and I think -- on the recommendation of BigDave(?) that I'm going to buy Camtasia software and record a how-to video.

I've got a terrible voice, but hey, it should still be useful.

Give me time to come up to speed on the software, and we'll get 'er going.

By the way, I searched for vBulletin tutorials on YouTube and didn't like the ones I saw, plus I think it would be better to do one demonstrating our very own TSL, which is unique.
    Always use "Reply With Quote", so everyone knows to whom you're responding.