Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 59101112131415

If by "em" you mean Miami you are correct! ACC refs continue to suck. Called two

Quote Originally Posted by bfloyd89 View Post
    Refs lettin em play.
    games tonight depending on what color your uniform was.

Quote Originally Posted by HokieMadness View Post
    I think the O looks better with Rankin in the game.
    But Green isn't a shooting gurad. he is a point, and a better point than Rankin. The TEAM is suffering IMO by taking the best player out of his natural position.

This is a painful team to watch. Low BB IQ, poor coaching, lack of fundamentals and overall a weak team. Seth has peaked and time for a change!!

I could have sworn you said you were done with this team. As usual, you can't stay away.

Quote Originally Posted by 133743Hokie View Post
    But Green isn't a shooting gurad. he is a point, and a better point than Rankin. The TEAM is suffering IMO by taking the best player out of his natural position.
    "Yo, I think you may be on to something again" - Malcolm Delaney

Quote Originally Posted by 133743Hokie View Post
    He's been pretty good at the 2 as well. Check his numbers the last few games. And the D is way better with them together. Green struggles with quick 1s and Zo just isn't a solid defender.

Here's what kills my soul: More often than not, we start out the same way on offense...like we're relearning every time that none of our guys have the ability to drive or take their man 1 on 1. That leads to guys forcing bad shots, bad passes, bad moves...

Quote Originally Posted by HokieMadness View Post
    He's been pretty good at the 2 as well. Check his numbers the last few games. And the D is way better with them together. Green struggles with quick 1s and Zo just isn't a solid defender.
    Disagree. He does much more for the TEAM in terms of getting the ball to other guys when playing point. Sure he can score some off the ball, but he scores just as well off the point, and he makes the other players better.

Yes, Rankin is a better defender man-up on quicker guards, but he can't run the offense.

[QUOTE=Hubman;218842]For all the people that say we are going to be really good in the coming years, I just want to know, to make me feel better, who is going to be scoring points? I see EG scoring 12-14 a pop next year, and then............I have nothing.........thoughts?[/QUOTE

The best thing about freshmen? They become sophs. There will be plenty of scoring next year but you don't believe it so why try explain it to you

was just like every other night the past two years...smh...no future on this team besides EG...scary where we'll be when he leaves, possibly worse than Stokes era maybe 5-6 wins a season max!