Issue with Tapatalk - need help

Starting last night, I have been unable to access TSL from Tapatalk. I'm receiving the following error message: "Unknown Error - It appears the server has some issue with Tapatalk or your session is expired. If this problem persists, please re-enter this forum from the Account tab."

I deleted my existing TSL setup and recreated within Tapatalk but I'm still receiving the message. I am able to access other boards from the app.

Any ideas? Would this be a Tapatalk or TSL issue? Thanks

I'm having the same issue.

Same here - I emailed Will about it yesterday - here is what he replied:

" I think this is the Tapatalk version of "Internal Server Error" that users are seeing on their browsers.

FWIW, my Tapatalk is working fine. But the Internal Server Errors are the same way: they affect some users sporadically and others not at all.

So I don't think there's an immediate fix. We're having trouble tracking this one down."

Quote Originally Posted by Walter S. View Post
    Same here - I emailed Will about it yesterday - here is what he replied:

" I think this is the Tapatalk version of "Internal Server Error" that users are seeing on their browsers.

FWIW, my Tapatalk is working fine. But the Internal Server Errors are the same way: they affect some users sporadically and others not at all.

So I don't think there's an immediate fix. We're having trouble tracking this one down."
    I had this issue several days ago. To fix it, I removed TSL from my tapa talk accounts, rebooted my iPad, then added it back. No idea what really fixed it in that sequence, but that did the trick for me.

Quote Originally Posted by VTGolfer

I had this issue several days ago. To fix it, I removed TSL from my tapa talk accounts, rebooted my iPad, then added it back. No idea what really fixed it in that sequence, but that did the trick for me.
    Tried that exact thing with iPhone with no luck . . .

I found out how to fix the issue with Tapatalk.

Completely delete the app off of your phone and re-install it, then it works again.

Quote Originally Posted by mrh61988 View Post
    I found out how to fix the issue with Tapatalk.

Completely delete the app off of your phone and re-install it, then it works again.
    I had the same problem on my Android devices, and ultimately fixed it by going to Settings-Applications-Manage Applications, selecting "Tapatalk" on the list of installed applications and then "Clear Data". Uninstalling/reinstalling as mrh61988 did probably has a similar effect.