Why in topic view

at the far right column, can I only see half of the forum name? The lower half of the name does not show.

Sorry it is in the What's new view.
    Last edited by Rahvatech; Tue Feb 14 2012 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahvatech View Post
    at the far right column, can I only see half of the forum name? The lower half of the name does not show.

Sorry it is in the What's new view.
    CSS and code syntax (specifically <br /> property after "Forum") of the cells in that column are not matching with the row CSS declarations ("height" of the row).

RH

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Hokie View Post
    CSS and code syntax (specifically <br /> property after "Forum") of the cells in that column are not matching with the row CSS declarations ("height" of the row).

RH
    Told the programmer about this one approx. 3 weeks ago. He just hasn't fixed it.

I would fix it, but the last time I mucked with the site CSS, I screwed things up. CSS has always been a mystery to me, for some reason.
    Always use "Reply With Quote", so everyone knows to whom you're responding.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Stewart View Post
    Told the programmer about this one approx. 3 weeks ago. He just hasn't fixed it.

I would fix it, but the last time I mucked with the site CSS, I screwed things up. CSS has always been a mystery to me, for some reason.
    good to know it's on the to do list...this has been bothering me, too.
    "This no more resembles that than something unlike something else resembles that." - Loosely quoting PHNC

Thanks for the response, no big deal. Really like whats new. This new board is so much better than the old one.

Thanks, can you send me a picture of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Russian Hokie View Post

RH

Quote Originally Posted by Rahvatech View Post
    Thanks, can you send me a picture of that.
    Picture? I am sorry ... picture of what?

RH

I can fix it but I don't have access.
    It is not just the last column. You also have an "issue" in the third column where time stamp is not wrapping correctly.
    There are (I think) 4 or 5 places where you have "conflicting" CSS declarations, but it is not difficult to fix.

RH
    Last edited by Russian Hokie; Tue Feb 14 2012 at 04:47 PM.