Its official, went through signing day without being able to access TSL

...on the work computer. I figured this IE explorer issue would have been fixed by now. I'm on the ipad at now, but gave my 500+ clicks to rivals today.

Quote Originally Posted by 133669Hokie View Post
    ...on the work computer. I figured this IE explorer issue would have been fixed by now. I'm on the ipad at now, but gave my 500+ clicks to rivals today.
    IE has been largely fixed. What version of IE are you using?

No problem here, FWIW

8, and its not fixed

8, and its not fixed
    Sorry but me and many others are using 8 without problems. Im just a guy trying to help you out. Maybe you could provide some details beyond doesn't work and not fixed. Perhaps it's specific to your work condition or maybe you are having an issue related to cookies that isn't browser specific. Nobody can try to help if you don't provide some details.

waiting on techsideline.com.... white screen

...until this morning. Today is the first day that I have actually been able to log in using the work computer so somebody did something. Its still freezing up, took me 20 min to get this post in. I cleared out old cookies... that aint it. Every other website works for me.