Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KingslandHokie View Post
    Rivals is projecting Kirven to Tennessee and 247Sports seems to think it's Ohio State or WVU for Caleb. Ekanem is projected by Rivals to go to ND. Apparently, Kirven being projected to go UT is because he made some sort of statement about how "he plans to shock the world."
    Hope they are all wrong (as some other sites project them all to VT) but I can certainly understand the negativity based on previous years. If we do somehow get all 3 (or even 2/3), it will be one of our best classes ever

I like what my "services" are saying much more. NM

Caleb, Kirven, and Ekanem are all predicted to go elsewhere. For that matter, in Kirven's case, they don't even think we're in the mix. It's apparently between Bama/Tennessee for him. Why is VT recruiting an epic fail on Signing Day seemingly every year?
    Fact is - we only want the kids who want to play for us. The rest of them can go somewhere else, and we will be just fine, as we have been for a couple of decades now.

Quote Originally Posted by VT73 View Post
    Fact is - we only want the kids who want to play for us. The rest of them can go somewhere else, and we will be just fine, as we have been for a couple of decades now.
    Not to mention most people have us getting atleast 2 of 3... hardly an epic fail
    The Dr. is In! Dr. Lou, Dr. Lou!

The article I'm referring to is linked on the VT and Bama Rivals site. That particular article doesn't even think we're in it for Kirven. They list it as Alabama/Tennessee with Tennessee winning. I hope you're right on that. We need 2/3 at least.

It's only a epic fail because you read this board and hear we are leading for all 3. Problem is, if you go to the UT, ND, or WVU boards, they all say they are leading.
    You have to realize, this board is all Hokies. Most are homers with orange and maroon glasses, including Will and Chris.
    If you read independent sources, you'll see that it's not an epic fail at all. It's just the way things work. We can't get them all. We have a very good class right now.
    I'd be happy with any 1 of the 3 above.

Tennessee would be a major mistake for him. That program is sinking fast. Apparently, Kirven has said he plans to "shock the world." Makes me think it'll likely be UT. Must not want to win if you want to go there right now.

we havve a good class without them, granted it would be ranked higher with any of them

Another piece of TAINTED PROPAGANDA at the hands of KINGSLAND.....can we give this wawho the boot....he's nauseating to say the least!

Uhhh BOTH of Scout.com's analysts have us getting ALL THREE prospects...

Caleb, Kirven, and Ekanem are all predicted to go elsewhere. For that matter, in Kirven's case, they don't even think we're in the mix. It's apparently between Bama/Tennessee for him. Why is VT recruiting an epic fail on Signing Day seemingly every year?
    Scout.com Predictions

Unanimous from them