Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

See, Lewisville+BYU would make a lot more sense than any ACC school would. While schools might not like NCs, leaving the ACC to form the eastern div of a conference run from Austin would make no sense at all just to spite NCs.

FWIW, based on my last 15+ yrs in San Antonio/Houston, you won't like the B12 coverage, assuming it stays the same. Sure seems like it is tu and OU then everyone else way behind. There's a reason big names like aTm and Neb left (CU left cuz P10 was retarded and Mizzou cuz B12 is a shadow of former self).

Jeesh...I must have dreamed the various TSL core meltdown, eat your own episodes I could have sworn I've seen over the past few years (See post Kansas game, post Stanford game, post Clemson games X 2, post any Hokie B-Ball loss, ad infinitum, ad nauseum...not to mention the mindless reportage of every conference rumor posted by some anonymous Hokie sitting in his basement in his orange and maroon jammies, parroting some other guy sitting in his basement, hopefully wearing something.

Yep, undeniably superior, or supercilious...

Quote Originally Posted by Muddywolf View Post
    Jeesh...I must have dreamed the various TSL core meltdown, eat your own episodes I could have sworn I've seen over the past few years (See post Kansas game, post Stanford game, post Clemson games X 2, post any Hokie B-Ball loss, ad infinitum, ad nauseum...not to mention the mindless reportage of every conference rumor posted by some anonymous Hokie sitting in his basement in his orange and maroon jammies, parroting some other guy sitting in his basement, hopefully wearing something.

You probably shouldn't worry so much about us.

Looks like somebody needs a productive hobby. I couldn't tell you one thing that is said on any of your boards.

Quote Originally Posted by hokiedokie1 View Post
    http://www.eerinsider.com/2012-artic...arget-acc.html

"Several of the schools, who value football more than basketball, are simply tired of North Carolina and the rest of Tobacco Road running the conference without thought to what's best for the entire league -- sound familiar?
    ACC football schools such as Florida State, Clemson, Georgia Tech, Pitt and Maryland and BC have spoken with the Big 12 over the past few months about switching leagues despite the buyout the ACC added last fall to curtail such moves."

I think this is a real stretch. You also have to consider the source.
    LOL, I didn't get past the words "eerinsider". I knew the rest was wishful thinking.

Indeed...I wish we could win 3 BCS games against favored opponents from the ACC, SEC, and Big 12. I wish we could go to the Dance and make some noise. I wish our sports programs were good enough across the board to place highly in the Director's Cup.
    Evidently, we're rubbing the magic lamp the right way.
    Wow, that had nothing to do with the thread but thanks for sharing.

You obviously need to get out more often. Light, of the sort not filtered by Chicago Maroon and Burnt Orange lenses, is very good for you. I'm entitled to lurk...I earned the right teaching beside you lunatics for a decade.

Its a Big12 trick to garner some conference supremacy. Worst than Washington!