Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by hokiehowl View Post
    IMHO, TSL format was fine before. Don't see the need to upgrade...to what??? This??
    too many bells and whistles...just a way to spend our subscription fees?
    Substitute Will & Chris for the guinea pigs in a sinking TSL (old format) boat. Get the picture?

Last edited by Hoakie82; Thu Jan 19 2012 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoakie82 View Post
    Substitute Will & Chris for the guinea pigs in a sinking TSL (old format) boat. Get the picture?

And bstreet is the one yelling "stroke!"?

It's different, but was really hoping it would be like Scout's message board. Very easy to follow. This is a little too busy for me. I don't like how the thread shows up in reverse order when you click on it. I think the Scout model is the best out there. I certainly appreciate the effort Will and the gang put into it, but it's just not too my liking and I'm certainly not an old timer unwilling to change

Not trying to be mean, but I bet the same population that doesn't like new Nike football uni's are the same ones that hate the new board design.

Not sure what is correct order and what is reverse order in your opinion, but you can set the order in the preferences. See Will's tips and tricks.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneHokie View Post
    It's different, but was really hoping it would be like Scout's message board. Very easy to follow. This is a little too busy for me. I don't like how the thread shows up in reverse order when you click on it. I think the Scout model is the best out there. I certainly appreciate the effort Will and the gang put into it, but it's just not too my liking and I'm certainly not an old timer unwilling to change

you can set it to be virtually identical to the scout message boards- it looks great. I don't miss the threaded comments one bit.. Check the tips.