Looks like I might finally be get brought on full-time at my company.

I was brought in as a 90 day temp-perm and when my 90 days ended my boss tried to get me on full-time only to find out we went on a hiring freeze, this was back in August. Now our department is transitioning to be under our parent company and that's supposed to be done by this weekend so I asked my boss what that meant for me and she replied "Between now and Saturday you should get a job offer." That was some fantastic news - though I'll wait til it actually happens before I go all crazy and get arrested for jumping for joy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurley09 View Post
    I was brought in as a 90 day temp-perm and when my 90 days ended my boss tried to get me on full-time only to find out we went on a hiring freeze, this was back in August. Now our department is transitioning to be under our parent company and that's supposed to be done by this weekend so I asked my boss what that meant for me and she replied "Between now and Saturday you should get a job offer." That was some fantastic news - though I'll wait til it actually happens before I go all crazy and get arrested for jumping for joy.
    Good luck. I had an assignment postponed for two weeks yesterday.

I didn't realize they hired the cooks @ The Front Page on a temp basis
    "It's easy to grin, when your ship comes in, and you've got the stock market beat. But the man worthwhile, is the man who can smile, when his shorts are too tight in the seat."

Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by OXVT View Post
    I didn't realize they hired the cooks @ The Front Page on a temp basis
    Haha nice. Front Page would never hire me, dated too many girls there (the manager actually told me this once)

good luck with this!

Shun

Quote Originally Posted by Hurley09 View Post
    Haha nice. Front Page would never hire me, dated too many girls there (the manager actually told me this once)
    thank you in advance

Seconded... SHUN!