Two word regarding the new site: NEW COKE

Why did TSL take a great and easy to use website and mess it up?
    It runs slow, information is harder to find, and I still can't view it on my mobile phone...

Sorry guys, I loved the old site but...lets just say I'm glad you waited until after the football season to switch. Hopefully you sort it out before spring ball starts.

Every single question you just asked is answered on the Help/FAQ page.

Will, Of course, I'll give it try but I really did like the old site better...

Will, Of course, I'll give it try but I really did like the old site better.
    For me the single best upgrade would be the mobile phone compliant access...
    James

I understand that. I'm actually going through some adjustment myself. I'm figuring some things out, though.

In the coming weeks, I'll post tips, hints, etc. that I think will improve everyone's experience. We have to get through the opening days and iron out the bugs. Getting the IE8 problems fixed (last night about 1 AM) was huge.

As for mobile phone compliant, I'm going to try a thing called Tapatalk that renders the boards in mobile-friendly format. Others have recommended it to me, and I'll test drive it.

Thanks, keep test-driving it, and I think you'll like it more and more.

I take it back...I actually like the new site...I just didn't want to change!

I take it back...I actually like the new site...I just didn't want to change!