Anyone else having problems with authentication on an iPhone?

Running 5.0.1 and I am having problems that don't occur on my laptop.

If I log in on the main page, it does not give me an error but the top never says "Welcome, VT2SR" and the Login link is still shown. Then when I click on a pass link, it prompts me to login again. When I do that, it takes me into the article normally but, again, the top of the page never shows that I am logged in. If I then click on another TSL Pass link, it prompts me to login again.

If I click on a link to a Pass forum, it prompts me to login but it fails and prompts me again. There is no way for me to get into the forum.

I don't think this is directly related to the new site because it started doing this to me several weeks ago. I figured I would be patient and let the site upgrade fix it. That didn't work, so here I am.

Anyone else seen anything like this?

thanks,

ditto - it's been an issue for me for several weeks now. freaking annoying. i've tried everything i know of and nothing's working.

Not exactly, but I did have issues logging on at one point. Go under your settings, find Safari, make sure that you have "accept cookies" set. I have mine set on "From Visited" and haven't had any issues recently.

Quote Originally Posted by VT2SR View Post
    Running 5.0.1 and I am having problems that don't occur on my laptop.

If I log in on the main page, it does not give me an error but the top never says "Welcome, VT2SR" and the Login link is still shown. Then when I click on a pass link, it prompts me to login again. When I do that, it takes me into the article normally but, again, the top of the page never shows that I am logged in. If I then click on another TSL Pass link, it prompts me to login again.

If I click on a link to a Pass forum, it prompts me to login but it fails and prompts me again. There is no way for me to get into the forum.

I don't think this is directly related to the new site because it started doing this to me several weeks ago. I figured I would be patient and let the site upgrade fix it. That didn't work, so here I am.

Anyone else seen anything like this?

thanks,

That fixed it. Thanks!

So glad I read this. I have had the same problem for several weeks. Fix above worked. Thanks.

+1000 thanks for the tip. I thought i had tried that but apparently not. AHHHH, now I can finally browse on the train to/from work.