Well done. Site looks great.

There will always be whiners and people that don't like change. Nothing you can do.

yep I'm digging it.

Especially after I found the two settings needed to make this look and behave like a standard linear-view forum.

1) Under General Settings scroll down to "Thread View Options" section and for "Thread Display Mode" select "Linear - Oldest First". This sets how a thread is displayed when you've clicked on it. It does not impact the thread listing.

2) Scroll further down the General Settings to the "Miscellaneous Options" section and for "Forum Skin" select "Topic View (Classic vBulletin)". This will give you a list of only the first post / topic titles instead of the branched/threaded view on the main page for the forum.

Where are you finding the general settings page?

Agree! I am still working out some of the new features but this place looks great

I like it. It feels up-to-date and slick. The only thing I'd love to see in the future is some kind of up vote/down vote system to encourage well thought out posts.

You guys are the Nick Saban's of CFB forum admins.

Quote Originally Posted by RigorCo View Post
    I like it. It feels up-to-date and slick. The only thing I'd love to see in the future is some kind of up vote/down vote system to encourage well thought out posts.

You guys are the Nick Saban's of CFB forum admins.
    Not a "voting" system, but I do see there is a "rate this thread" from 1-5 stars button listed towards the top