Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: VT at ND

VT at ND

at least the units are awesome looking. hope the team can do something with all the injuries and bench sitters...
    Cast off the shoes and follow the gourd!

6-5 ND just after the 16 minute mark.

JVZ is blocking up a storm already.

So now Jarrell is on the bench as well, over a walk-on PF. Against a team that essentially starts 4 guards. JJ has really sold out everything for next year. I realize Eddie has been in a slump, but there is NOBODY who could replace his performance. This better just be a motivation tactic, bringing off the bench to light a fire. Better not turn into another Raines scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by vatechcowpatty View Post
    So now Jarrell is on the bench as well, over a walk-on PF. Against a team that essentially starts 4 guards. JJ has really sold out everything for next year. I realize Eddie has been in a slump, but there is NOBODY who could replace his performance. This better just be a motivation tactic, bringing off the bench to light a fire. Better not turn into another Raines scenario.
    Maybe Beyer has "earned" the right to start and Eddie is becoming another "4.0ppg" player .

Quote Originally Posted by vatechcowpatty View Post
    We must have a palatial doghouse on campus for JJ to use.

Quote Originally Posted by DanNUandVT View Post
    We must have a palatial doghouse on campus for JJ to use.
    woof.

A shooter never get's his shooting stroke back sitting on the bench, just saying.
    "Just once before I die, a National Championship in something."

they just talked about what i thought could be the issue...emelogu as the captain as a freshman.

i've wondered if that was the problem with rankin and raines. they just didn't like that. don't know since we haven't even heard rumors. or at least i haven't.

Wow, we have a #4 on the roster?

It Rainesed!