Shocking stat...fouls VT 18, Duke 9...

Never would've guessed we'd have double the number of fouls called on us vs Duke in a bball game. I'm completely surprised...NOT

Duke was whistled for nine fouls?!? Shocking!

Fouls didn't lose this game. Even free throws didn't. Heck, nothing really lost it, except that they have a lot more better players and those swamped us for much of the first half. Still, personally I have very little negative to take from a very narrow loss to the No. 3 team in the country.

No such thing as moral victories, for those are pretty much for losers -- but this is about as close as I come to accepting one. Excellent fight, women.

What game?

Quote Originally Posted by hokiepro View Post
    Never would've guessed we'd have double the number of fouls called on us vs Duke in a bball game. I'm completely surprised...NOT
    What game you talking about? Cause what I see on the box score is total fouls....Duke 17 and VT 24....and how many of those 24 were called late in the game when VT was fouling? So basically the fouls were about even for the game except for fouls to make them shoot FT's at the end.....

ladies played great today I thought....people like you whining about everything is what gets on my nerves....Duke is better than us PERIOD....we fought and that's all you can ask