Lurker

Vinston Painter added to Denver Broncos roster

The Broncos added Vinston Painter to their roster after an attempt by the SF 49ers to sign him from the Denver practice squad. That makes two recent Hokie offensive linemen(Nick Becton with the Chargers) who are on NFL rosters.

Quote Originally Posted by duke of earl View Post
    the broncos added vinston painter to their roster after an attempt by the sf 49ers to sign him from the denver practice squad. That makes two recent hokie offensive linemen(nick becton with the chargers) who are on nfl rosters.
    olu

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Earl View Post
    The Broncos added Vinston Painter to their roster after an attempt by the SF 49ers to sign him from the Denver practice squad. That makes two recent Hokie offensive linemen(Nick Becton with the Chargers) who are on NFL rosters.
    I still can't root for the Bronco's. Can root for Kam and the Seahawks though!

Quote Originally Posted by Tombo View Post
    I still can't root for the Bronco's. Can root for Kam and the Seahawks though!
    I root for certain VT players in the NFL but unless they are on my team i never root for their team to win unless it helps my team out

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Earl View Post

Good for Vinston. Always good to hear Hokies are getting a shot in the NFL. Painter will go down as one of those guys that didn't reach the full level of their potential at Tech. Hopefully he'll get a shot to shine in the NFL.