Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

NFL Player, NFL OL Line Coach, Super Bowl Ring , Coached some in College. USC & LSU wanted him and some of You Are doubting him and his experience. That's Amazing !!!
    Last edited by JRHokie; Wed Jan 15 2014 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JoesterVT View Post
    Easy button time, and should work out pretty well...
    What about Jim Pyne? Gennaro DiNapoli? Eugene Chung?
    Last edited by VTHokie2000; Wed Jan 15 2014 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JRHokie View Post
    and some of You Are doubting him and his experience. That's Amazing !!!
    They long time OL coaches and recruiters , they must know. Oh and all those SB rings those peeps have , need 15 fingers on each hand to fit them all...

Quote Originally Posted by JRHokie View Post
    NFL Player, NFL OL Line Coach, Super Bowl Ring , Coached some in College. USC & LSU wanted him and some of You Are doubting him and his experience. That's Amazing !!!
    Amazingly ludicrous

That is interesting????? wonder why these folks to like Washington, hmmmmmmmmmmm sounds very racial to me… hmmm

I'll take an NFL experience line coach over someone who has not been in the profession but just a friend of someone….. WE DO NOT WANT REJECTS FROM JMU MARSHAL OR ANY SECONDARY SCHOOL OR OLDER THAN MOSES. Need young aggressive folks who can relate to big time recruits no matter if they are in the city, suburbs or whatever. What ever it takes to get a commitment .

Quote Originally Posted by laphroaig View Post
    Amazingly ludicrous

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    That is interesting????? wonder why these folks to like Washington, hmmmmmmmmmmm sounds very racial to me… hmmm
    There's the Mercury we've all come to expect.
    "It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first." Ronald Reagan

Everyone likes him because he is a former hokie and more than qualified. That is all

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post

I'll take an NFL experience line coach over someone who has not been in the profession but just a friend of someone….. WE DO NOT WANT REJECTS FROM JMU MARSHAL OR ANY SECONDARY SCHOOL OR OLDER THAN MOSES. Need young aggressive folks who can relate to big time recruits no matter if they are in the city, suburbs or whatever. What ever it takes to get a commitment .

Quote Originally Posted by JoesterVT View Post
    Easy button time, and should work out pretty well...
    Bicknell Jr., rinse, repeat.

Todd is a great Hokie! Father coached High school ball on the Eastern Shore forever and the whole family still gets together to run a camp over here in the summer. He was a hammer as a player and we would be lucky to have him! He bleeds maroon and Orange.. Always has!

2 Super Bowl rings - Thats like equal to 40 years of experience in Al Groh language.