Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

Stacy Searles
    Frank Verducci
    Bostad

are the names in the mix. I'd love Bostad.

'07 national champions typed by ben's Avatar
    tyrell smith has reaffirmed his commitment after a personal visit from loeffler this weekend.
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by 133697Hokie View Post
    My father went to VT. My uncle went to VT. My brother-in-law went to VT. I went to VT. My son went to VT. I saw my first VT game in 1962. Can you top that? First time in my life anybody's ever called me a Hoo.

Quote Originally Posted by typed by ben View Post
    tyrell smith has reaffirmed his commitment after a personal visit from loeffler this weekend.
    1 down, 3 to go. Realistically though VT should probably sign 4 or 5 OL every year. Also, it may not be a bad idea to have 2 years difference between the top 2 on the depth chart. Meaning if the starter is a r-SR or SR, then the #2 should be a r-SO or SO. It will give the OL 2 years of stability and ensure the OL constantly maintains a "veteran" status compared to a "young" status which is typically associated with FRs and SOs (even ones that redshirt). Even though it is nice to have a 3-year or 4-year starter on the OL, it can lead to transition problems because the new starter is probably green and may only be around for 1 season.

Quote Originally Posted by typed by ben View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VTHokie2000 View Post
    1 down, 3 to go.
    That's 2 down, 2 to go. Colt Pettit also indicated yesterday he is still 100% committed to VT.