Angry How do I get forum to appear in threaded mode?

It seems it has a mind to its own when I open the site, sometimes its in linear other times its in threaded. My options only allow for linear-newest first or linear-oldest first.

Quote Originally Posted by MysteriousRhinestoneHokie View Post
    It seems it has a mind to its own when I open the site, sometimes its in linear other times its in threaded. My options only allow for linear-newest first or linear-oldest first.
    i'm pretty sure the threaded plug-in is gone, so if you are seeing threaded, it's because you are over on the chat boards...
    "This no more resembles that than something unlike something else resembles that." - Loosely quoting PHNC

Quote Originally Posted by MysteriousRhinestoneHokie View Post
    Interesting.

The threaded plug-in was supposedly removed when TSL rebooted their chat-style boards (found here: http://virginiatech.sportswar.com/chat-board-index/). If the vBulletin Forums are showing up as threaded, then it is probably some sort of bug.

Are you sure you're just not seeing the chat boards, and thinking they are the vBulletin forums? They are two distinct sets of message boards, and do not overlap in content.
    No trees were harmed in the making of this post. However, billions of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

Wow, thanks! It was the chat vs bulletin forums**

nm
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddyburg Hokie View Post
    Interesting.

The threaded plug-in was supposedly removed when TSL rebooted their chat-style boards (found here: http://virginiatech.sportswar.com/chat-board-index/). If the vBulletin Forums are showing up as threaded, then it is probably some sort of bug.

Are you sure you're just not seeing the chat boards, and thinking they are the vBulletin forums? They are two distinct sets of message boards, and do not overlap in content.