Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Considering that Cam Cameron (the former Ravens Offensive Coordinator) is O coordinator at LSU. I'm gonna go with former Ravens Running back coach, Wilbert Montgomery, getting the job. They had a good working relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by MEHOKIE View Post
    Considering that Cam Cameron (the former Ravens Offensive Coordinator) is O coordinator at LSU. I'm gonna go with former Ravens Running back coach, Wilbert Montgomery, getting the job. They had a good working relationship.
    We're all going to hold you to that.

Fine by me. I think the Ravens connection will be determinative.

Quote Originally Posted by Hokie1992 View Post
    alright vthokie2000, you have proven the point that Virginia Tech will never win an MNC. Virginia Tech is a wonderful place. But we don't have mountains like that.
    VT is a wonderful place. Although there could be some debate when winter rolls around and Blacksburg becomes Bleaksburg. If a young coach has any desire to become a coordinator and/or head coach some day, then I am not sure he has the luxury of remaining at a school for very long. He has to realize that his window of opportunity to move up will not last forever. If he does not put himself in the best position to make that next jump, then he may wake up one day and realize he missed the bus. I cannot say if LSU is the "right" move for him because no coaching regime will last forever. However, LSU's athletic budget is a lot bigger and may open doors for him that would not be there if he remains at VT. Besides, you can't beat that (Deep) southern hospitality .